This post brought to you by Hills Pet Nutrition. All opinions are 100% mine.
We love our Dog Lucky, and as an owner to the most fun loving Jack Russell terror in the world, our family is adamant in providing him with the basic needs that will ensure him with a long and happy life style. These basic needs incudes food, shelter, and lots of love! When I recently learned about the Hill's Healthy Mobility Challenge at Hill's Pet Nutrition I was eager to share this fun and exciting opportunity with you. The Hill's Pet Mobility challenge encourages you to switch your dog’s food to Science Diet Healthy Mobility Food to promote an active and healthy life for your fur babies. This is a great opportunity for you track your pet's progress over 30 days and then come back to their Facebook page and share your story. To give you an idea what this product offers, here is a list of the research behind the Hill’s Science Diet:
- Revolutionary, tested nutrition specifically formulated to help dogs facing quality-of-life changes due to mobility problems
- High levels of omega-3 fatty acids for enhanced active mobility and improved joint flexibility in just 30 days
- EPA, glucosamine and chondroitin sulfate for essential bone and joint cartilage support
- High-quality lean proteins for lean muscle and ideal body weight
- Clinically proven antioxidant blend for healthy immune function